Work required at the start-mid October, to co-incide with fitting of new kitchen.
In Swanwick, Hampshire.
Works to include:
1. Removal of existing kitchen and floor tiles
2. Cap off and terminate existing services
3. Installation of mains water and waste services via underfloor access (island)
4. Extension of existing kitchen ring main via under floor access (island)
5. Relocate exiting water softener to new island location
6. Installation of island waste pipe work and hot and cold pipe work, including connection to sink and tap.
7. Amendment of existing electrical services to provide power on the island for:
8. Fridge freezer-relocate double socket down wall
9. Connect Cooker hood
10. Cooker isolator
11. 1x Double socket (island)
12. 1x Double socket
13. 1x Larder LED light with reactive switch
14. 2x Wall lights
15. Slight relocation of 2x Island pendants
16. 1x Single high level TV socket
17. 2x HDMI outlets (1x cable)
16.Floor channelling to be made good
17. Walls and ceiling to be made good and plastered where required
18. Waste removal
Will consider quotes from a tradesmen able to do both electricals and plumbing or individual trades.
Please contact for more details ie: kitchen plan or to come and view kitchen size etc.
Desired Budget is for all work listed.
Archive for Electricians